Can you tell me about your product specifications and fulfillment times?
- Cartoons can be purchased in two forms: posters and framed prints.
- Posters are printed on thick, durable, archival acid-free matte paper, come in two sizes (10x10-inch & 18x18-inch) and are shipped rolled in a tube. Posters are fulfilled by an outside service and are not handled by the artist. Orders are typically shipped within 3-5 business days.
- Framed prints are printed on ultra premium matte presentation paper and are signed, framed, and handled entirely by the artist. Size: 1-inch black frame, 12x12-inch frame opening, 8x8-inch mat opening. Orders are typically shipped within 2-3 business days.
How is shipping calculated and are there any deals?
- All orders $135 or more SHIP FOR FREE in the continental USA/Hawaii/Alaska.
- Posters ship from California standard shipping at a flat rate depending on destination ($4.95 USA, $8.95 Canada, $12.95 International).
- Framed prints ship from California by USPS 2-Day Priority Mail at a subsidized rate. Please note shipping time is separate from fulfillment time (see above).
- For international orders we offer a variety of USPS and FedEx rates.
What is the maximum number of framed prints that can be shipped at one time?
- We can ship a maximum of 6 framed prints at a time. All orders above 6 framed prints will be split across multiple packages depending on order quantity.
Do you offer bulk order discounts?
- We offer bulk discounts on framed prints based on orders in multiples of 6, with an increased discount every 6 prints. If you are considering a bulk order of framed prints please email us your order request so we can give you a custom discount code.
How are the items wrapped?
- All the posters in each order are rolled, wrapped in tissue paper, and shipped in a 3-inch diameter cardboard tube that is 21 inches in length.
- Each framed print is wrapped in a 24x24 inch piece of kraft paper with the Instagram (or Twitter) handle of the recipient written in black Prismacolor marker (i.e. @yourhandle). Be sure to specify the account handles when you checkout. The frame gets four cardboard corner protectors and is then wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a tight fitting box.
My posters arrived and I can't get them to not curl and be flat. Any suggestions?
- We recommend that you clear a table or flat surface, then carefully unwrap the tissue paper from the poster(s) and unroll them onto the table with the print side up. Place the tissue paper on top of the poster for protection and then weigh down with heavy books, being sure to cover the corners. Let rest for 24 hours or so and then see how they look. If they're still curling then leave the books on for a bit longer.
I really want to frame my posters. Do you have any framing suggestions?
- Check out Art to Frames and use their custom made frames for decent affordable options. Here are our suggestions for frames without mats:
- For 10x10 posters: starting with this link we suggest using their "Satin Black" frame with "Regular Glass"
- For 18x18 posters: starting with this link we suggest using their "Satin Black" frame and changing the Glass selection to "Regular Plexi Glass"
- Also, before you check out be sure to be a good millennial and look for coupon codes!
I'm looking for a specific cartoon and can't find it here on this website.
- Yeah the entire collection on the Instagram account isn't reflected on this website, either because some of the cartoons suck and didnt make the cut or there was too much material to go through. If you can't find what you're looking for just send us an email and we'll hook you up.
I have a question about something else entirely!
- Email us at email@example.com